The Central District Baseball League is proud to announce 2 $500 scholarship for graduating Central High School seniors who have played at least 2 seasons in the CDBL.
To financially assist graduating Central High School (CHS) seniors pursuing further education.
2. Amount/Payment Method
- A $500 Scholarship will be awarded to two (2) CDBL Scholarship Applicants [ total of $1,000.];
- The Scholarships will be awarded at the CHS Senior Award ceremony;
- Payment will be made directly to the institution after proof of enrollment has been provided to CDBL, at the beginning of the institution’s semester (end of August).
- Student must have been a registered participant of CDBL for at least two (2) full seasons;
- Applicant must be a graduating senior at Central High School;
- The Applicant must have maintained a cumulative grade point average of at least a 2.5 on a 4.0 grading scale at the time of application and maintained through graduation;
- The applicant must be accepted to a two (2) or four (4) year undergraduate program at a vocational training facility, community college or college or university;
- Only those students making applications will be considered;
- Completed applications, including current CHS transcript, must be received at the League’s PO Box noted below no later than April 15, 2016.
For more information and the application for the CDBL Scholarship, please click here.